2 months ago
Thank you for your interest in the Sales Associate I position in our Sales Support Center in Singapore - SIN.
Delta Air Lines is one of the world's leading international airlines. Our number one focus is to enhance all aspects of each customer's travel experience. Working at Delta you will be central to demonstrating that Delta understands the demands of air travel and is out to make the experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates are responsible for having any work permits or visas necessary to work in Singapore at the time of submitting an application. Delta will not be responsible for identifying the work documentation requirements or for advising the applicant on the steps required for obtaining such documentation.
Responsible for providing high-value, differentiated customer service to Delta top Global corporate and agency accounts via incoming phone call or e-mail as well as proactive outbound communication.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
* Negotiating effective business decisions with positive results that support Sales' global strategy and Delta's high-value accounts.
* Provide accounts with information regarding sales programs and policies, resolve agency ticketing issues, interpret fare rules, offer win-win customer-focused solutions to various ticketing and travel related issues and assist with authorized business travel exceptions.
* Opportunity to support the Global Sales organization as liaison on behalf of the sales team by providing program information, research and resolution of service failures via a call center environment, attend joint sales calls/customer events and conduct outbound sales call campaigns to support new sales programs, products, services and Delta's position in the marketplace.
* Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
* Applicant must be flexible and willing to work overnight and weekend rotating shifts as needed to support the Global operation and other international B2B partners.
* Initial scheduled timetable is Monday-Friday shifts, with possibility of working over the weekends.
* GCE "O" Level preferred or 2 years equivalent work experience in a call center, customer service, marketing or sales position or travel agency.
* The position will be required to handle different language speaking customers predominantly from Asia, hence fluency in English as well as Mandarin and/or Cantonese spoken and written is essential.
* Current or past experience in Reservations Sales, knowledge of Axis, DLTerm and current GDS is a plus.
* Working knowledge of travel agency industry policies and ticketing procedures is a plus.
* Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively negotiate sound business decisions and apply creative problem solving techniques.
* Proficient PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite is required and salesforce.com is preferred.
* Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and ability to work well with others in a team environment.
* Must demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills.
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
* Must be willing and able to travel occasionally.