2 months ago
Responsible for providing high-value, differentiated customer service to Delta's top corporate and agency accounts via incoming phone call or e-mail. Responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships and negotiating effective business decisions with positive results that support sales strategy and Delta's high-value accounts. Provide accounts with information regarding sales programs and policies, resolve agency ticketing issues, interpret fare rules and issue resolution. Support the sales organization as liaison on behalf of the sales team by providing program information, research and resolution of service failures, attend joint sales calls/customer events and conduct outbound sales blitzes to support new sales programs, products, services and Delta's position in the marketplace. Applicant must be flexible to work rotating shifts and job responsibilities based on operational need.
Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
* Bachelor's degree preferred or 2 years equivalent work experience in a call center, customer service, marketing or sales positions.
* Proficiency in English, and Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin preferred.
* Current or past experience in Reservations Sales or travel agency and knowledge of Axis, GDS systems and DL Term preferred.
* Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively negotiate sound business decisions and apply creative problem solving techniques.
* Possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well with others in a team environment.
* Working knowledge of travel agency industry policies and ticketing procedures is a plus.
* Must be a self-starter, willing to support a global 24/7 operation, as well as assigned weekends, holidays and overnight shifts, as needed.
* Proficient PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
* Must be willing and able to travel occasionally.