7 days ago
The Sales Associate I is responsible for analyzing and organizing office routines, operations and procedures, and for clerical support and training on SAP CRM operations and procedures for the Sales Department.
High school diploma or Certificate of High School Equivalency (G.E.D. - demonstrated satisfactory performance in the General Educational Development Testing Program) with two to three (2-3) years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Aviation terminology/background, a plus.
* Perform SAP CRM Data entry, pricing and contract assembly for Sales Team
* Prepare domestic and foreign prospects’ proposals, packets, and other material; assist in preparation of agreements in SAP CRM
* Run reports through SAP CRM.
* Perform as “2ND Back-Up” in the operation of the multi-line telephone system; direct incoming calls, take messages and provide general information on an “as needed” basis. ·
* Valid Driver’s License, where applicable.
* Notary Public, if applicable
* Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner
* Ability to adapt to changing schedules and high pressure situations
* Type/keyboard 50+ wpm (computer user with good typing/keyboarding skills), preferred Capable of taking dictation, by shorthand, speedwriting or tape, and transcribing it and distributing in a timely manner
* Able to work unsupervised, as needed
* IBM PC and/or compatible computer, with printer Various office equipment: FAX, Copier, Multi-line Telephone and 10-key, preferred.
* General knowledge of the following software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook. Database: - MS Access, preferred. Other software programs may be required, as needed.