3 months ago
Looking for a job supporting the World’s Largest Airline? Like to travel the world while being part of a dynamic team? Looking for a job where innovation, teamwork plus opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
American is in the business of serving the travel needs of our customers. At the core of the Company is our commitment to our customer, people just like you. We are dedicated to developing and delivering what our customers value and are willing to pay for. Customer-centric planning, innovative marketing, and an exceptional customer experience are supported by a cadre of talented people.
What you'll do:
* Analysis, development, and execution of various initiatives. These initiatives include customer engagement, division performance, and marketing strategy.
* Process improvement through business needs identification, requirement information gathering, business problem definition and business process documentation.
* Competitive analysis
* Division administration tasks
* Support and development of client engagement events
* Presentations to divisional leadership
* Analysis, development, and execution of various initiatives, primarily related to our corporate and travel agency customers
* The ideal candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects with variable timelines and sometimes very tight deadlines
* Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to function effectively in a diverse team environment
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language
* Demonstrate strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
* Need to be a self-starter, show initiative and facilitate creative problem solving
* Must exhibit a professional personal presentation and brand, knowledge of information systems analysis and design techniques and database management systems a strong plus
* Coursework completed or planned in Economics, Statistics, Marketing or Management considered a plus
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 16164
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Intern, Information Systems, Database, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level, Sales, Technology