This company focuses on the sourcing and supply of large commercial airframe and engine material and providing whole aircraft end-of-life solutions.
They are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join a fast paced and Vibrant company, who are offering excellent remuneration and the opportunity for further career progression within the organisation.
Job Summary: The Sales Manager position assists the Manager and Director of Sales and is responsible for selling aircraft, engines and associated material packages by generating new outlets for parts sales, managing customer relationships and obtaining quotes and purchase orders.
It requires that one be a self-starter, able to work as part of a team and willing to assist with all day-to-day operations inherent to a rapidly growing organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Generate new opportunities for the purchase of assets
· Establish the company as an approved vendor for selected accounts
· Manage and process daily incoming quote requests
· Maintain and coordinate all customer backlog with Product Line
· Valuation of material including sales order history, quote history and customer feedback
· Attended industry conferences and networking events
· Maintain high energy, cooperative and positive attitude and great sense of humor
· Other tasks and projects as directed by management
· A bachelor's or master’s degree and up to five year’s prior experience
· Prior aviation industry experience a plus
· Strong communication, consultation, and relationship management skills
· Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
· Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)