2 months ago
Sales Support Account Manager – Smart Services, Business Aircraft-MON15202
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Present Smart Services offerings to prospects and respond to interactive discussions.
- Interpret incoming requests from Regional Sales Managers to raise proposals relying on your understanding of aircraft maintenance or cost behaviors, aftermarket services, research and networking skills.
- Write proposals per established guidelines with pricing and descriptions of appropriate Smart Services offerings for prospective cost-per-flight-hour customers.
- Present in person Smart Services offerings to new and in-service aircraft prospective customers.
- Support discussions with Regional Sales Managers and prospective customers to clarify and promote benefits of Smart Services participation.
- Respond to Business Aircraft Sales group inquiries of Smart Services programs, from time to time.
- Participate in aircraft sales activities from time to time to integrate Smart Services offerings.
- Grow network of external and internal industry contacts to monitor various information sources and trade publications for Smart Services market capture opportunities for new and in-service aircraft.
- Gather market feedback on desired improvements to Smart Services offerings and contribute to refinements or development of new offerings through innovative solutions.
- Gather publicly available information on similar programs for comparison purposes.
- Contribute to sales and market capture budgets and be accountable for enrollment captures.
- Carry out responsibilities autonomously and in cooperation with management and cross functional departments such as Smart Services Operations.
- Attend trade-shows and other events on occasion in support of promoting Smart Services.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have education and work experience that includes exposure to aviation services, abilities to present concepts and people skills to facilitate prospect discussions.
- Your understanding of costs and behaviors of aircraft maintenance considered a strong asset.
- Your knowledge of cost-per-flight-hour programs, aircraft service center maintenance sales, aircraft warranty, and aircraft maintenance planning or reliability analysis are considered strong assets.
- You hold a university undergraduate degree in marketing, business, aviation,management, a D.E.C in aircraft maintenance or equivalent job experience.
- You have Eight (8) years relevant aviation experience preferred.
- You have excellent skills in customer handling and interpersonal communication and are diplomatic and patient.
- You are confident and friendly and have good presentation skills.
- You will be required to travel for both domestic and international regions on an infrequent basis.
- You are driven to succeed and dedicated to achieving goals within deadlines and enjoy daily interaction with customers, colleagues and senior management.
- You are able to work with minimal supervision in diverse situations.
- Your excellent oral and written English communication skills are a must, bilingual English and French preferred.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.03.2018, 8:33:19 PM