4 months ago
Sales Support Team, Customer Services-TOR03654
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Responsible for supporting three (3) platforms: C Series, Q Series and the CRJ.
- Develop economic and technical analyses for customer support and services required to successfully introduce and operate our Commercial Aircraft considering the region of study and competitor evaluation.
- Prepare and present customer support overviews and detailed direct maintenance cost (DMC) analyses to potential airline customers.
- Represent the Customer Services, Training, and Parts Services departments during aircraft sales negotiations;
- Develop and use customer value analysis tools that will support the generation and development of sales leads for various Customer Services programs to increase CS revenue and market share.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree in an International Business, Marketing, or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- You have technical knowledge of Bombardier aircraft and of Bombardier’s customer support offerings
- You have in depth understanding of the aerospace aftermarket (MRO, CRO, Training, etc…)
- You have a good general understanding of Direct Maintenance Costs, Pilot and Mechanic Training, Start-up teams, Spare Parts, Maintenance Planning, Aircraft Maintenance, and Field Service.
- You have the ability to synthesize complex technical, economic and competitive landscape data into useful internal management and Customer information.
- You have experience in large scale negotiations with Airline Senior Management
- You are experienced in selling and/or negotiating services such as airline flight or technical operations & training and/or engineering with a strong interest in Customer Services.
- You are a confident speaker with strong presentation skills and sound analytical expertise
- You are available to travel internationally on short notice to meet with Customers and to support new and used aircraft sales campaigns.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 27.10.2017, 8:57:29 PM