3 months ago
Salesforce.com Business Analyst-MON15116
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Resolve support queries that relate to user set-up, territory and data management, bugs and maintenance
- Manage escalations which relate to the enhancement of existing functionality and small project requests
- Support the Salesforce.com Product Owner to implement tailored and scalable Salesforce solutions
- Act as a lead in change requests and projects
- Support projects tasks in test and production environments
- Offer guidance and mentoring to business partners and focals within our business community network
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working with Salesforce.com Sales Cloud; knowledge of Marketing Cloud is an asset
- Salesforce ADM201 accreditation is highly desirable
- You have previous experience of user support for Salesforce is essential (preferably at a multi-dimensional organization)
- You are proficient with Salesforce.com configuration including creation of custom objects and fields etc.
- You have experience with enterprise API tools; Data Loader is desirable
- You have business analyst experience in requirements gathering, elicitation, analyses
- You have experience in documenting user and system requirements, leading the technical design, testing and implementation of small change requests
- You have experience in business process analysis, and strong knowledge of best practices
- You are a motivated, self-starter and show initiative with ability and drive to perform in a very fast-paced environment
- You are able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills
- You are an analytical problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Experience in the aviation industry is an asset
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Visio and basic project management
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.04.2018, 2:53:16 PM