8 months ago
SAP Junior IT Supply Chain Business Analyst - SNC
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 49103BR Date posted 05/31/City Monroe
State North Carolina
Country United States
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 150 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our IT team is leading UTC Aerospace Systems to “empower digITal”. With this initiative, the team is leveraging technology to make our internal work environment more efficient, productive and seamless. For our customers, we’re working to make aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join UTC Aerospace Systems and help us to empower digITal today!
The IT Operations Supply Chain Team is seeking a highly motivated and innovative Junior Functional Analyst to be a part of our team. In this career you will have many opportunities to grow both within the Supply chain area and with other cross functional areas of SAP, Sales, Deliveries, and Finance.
* You would be a part of a dynamic team that focuses on building quality IT solutions for the UTC Aerospace Systems Supplier Portal which supports a global footprint.
* This involves gathering all forms of requirements (e.g. functional, performance, usability, compliance, regulatory, technical) with end users, interpreting the requirements to work on Functional Specifications or Configuration changes needed to support the request.
* Carry out range of application support and project activities for SAP SNC Supplier Portal System from requirements gathering to production issue troubleshooting.
* You would be expected to test configuration and code changes, work with the end users to move these to production readiness and Business Acceptance.
* This position supports the larger SAP Program and at times you will be called on to work on other SAP Projects that integrate with the Supplier portal.
This position can be located in Monroe NC, Windsor Locks CT, or Chula Vista CA
Qualification: Skills Preferred:
* Experience doing configuration, associated testing and documentation
* Working Knowledge of the SAP SNC environment and link to SAP ECC
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate knowledge of Badis
* Demonstrate knowledge of the CIF(Core Interface)
* Troubleshoot and perform basic debugging of SAP programs in order to solve application or configuration issues
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Systems or related field w/4–7+ years experience
Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP MM-PU
Must be US person to be considered
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.