Requisition #: 264852
Delta Air Lines requires an SAP Manager to work in a high paced, dynamic environment. This person will play an important role in defining the changing SAP environment at Delta Air Lines, managing and leading the team through SAP design, implementation and deployment of human resources solutions.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Leading a team of IT professionals to implement and support HR systems at Delta on SAP / SuccessFactors technology platform.
- Strong experience managing project portfolios, providing strategic direction, and supporting HR users.
- Influence design decisions and ensure development of robust and high efficiency SAP applications meeting business requirements and long term maintainability.
- Partner closely with HR system users to set technology direction and priorities.
- Ensure a sustainable, secure and efficient system environment and application architecture
- Coordinate activities with internal/external technology owners/service providers and manage the relationships with the customer (internal or external).
- Communicate Departmental leadership vision/strategy and then manage people and technology to follow that direction.
- Responsibility to coach, mentor, motivate and sustain a team of full time and contracting IT staff
- Provide accurate estimates, and persistently stretch the capability of the team to meet challenging internal target
- Provide clear status of tasks and activities to all relevant people on the project.
- Help identify improvements to process, particularly to enhance visibility, insight & agility
- Achieve IT compliance on process disciplines (Project reporting, timesheets, change management
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- 10+ years of industry and/or consulting experience, minimum 5 years of proven experience in SAP HCM and SuccessFactors
- Deep understanding of SAP functionality, configuration, and integration points of all modules in HCM and related business processes
- Strong understanding of SAP development capabilities, understanding of ABAP development and interface requirements, and Basis administration
- Technical proficiency with full lifecycle SAP implementations, landscape virtualization and environment migration to cloud
- Experience in working with Senior leadership team to develop overall solution strategy
- Proven ability to manage projects on time and under budget
- Excellent client service, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and project management skills (written and verbal), strong numbers acumen, including outstanding analytical and quantitative abilities
- Experience managing capital and operating budget targets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Advanced degree or MBA is preferred.
Previous experience migrating from legacy systems to SAP is strongly desired.
Delta Air Lines develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being
Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.