4 months ago
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing routine maintenance and major inspections on aircraft and engines. Trouble-shooting, repair, and modification of aircraft components and engines are accomplished by this position. Maintenance experience with Falcon, Lear, Challenger, Embraer, Cessna and/or Hawker airframes is strongly preferred.
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for using sound judgment and technical aptitude to make decisions regarding maintenance, sequence, and techniques, troubleshooting, and discrepancy resolution.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate is required.
• Corporate aviation training preferred. This training may take the form of military training, aeronautical academy or technical school training and/or an Aviation Associates Degree.
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
• Must have proven mechanical and technical aptitude.
• Must have proven experience using a variety of hand and/or power tools.
• Analytical skills required to perform complex mechanical troubleshooting.
• Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
• Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
• Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
• Must be able to see to disassemble and visually inspect.
• Must be able to hear to detect the sources of problems.
• Must have excellent hand-to-eye coordination.
• Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.
•Must be authorized to work in the US.