6 months ago
Senior agent, Material Planner and Oustanding Work-MIR02306
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Make sure that all activities are harmonized with other activities of other cells and should be maintained regular communication with people implants.
- Coordinate activities with others to ensure client needs are met in a harmonized manner.
- Work independently on a multitude of files (plans) that affect all the expertise involved in the achievement of the objectives, thus requiring the ability of insurance providers to deliver on time the various required.
- Ensure communication and information sharing with all the contributors of the activities to ensure alignment.
- Responsible for the delivery in time of various documents, organization of meetings (governance).
- Plan and follow up the plans following the delivery of the various components.
- Work closely with the quality assurance team on the floor and the upstream supplier management team.
- Start the refill process to suppliers in collaboration with the upstream supplier management team.
- Make upstream follow-up of the nonconformities raised in collaboration with the team of management of the suppliers and the insurer of identifying the top 3.
- Audit suppliers on quality processes in place of the company.
- Make sure the objectives of the cycle times with the sellers
- Responding to emergencies that stop the production line that are related to non-quality of the suppliers
As our ideal candidate,
- You accumulate experience in a similar role
- You have experience in manufacturing and aeronautical assembly
- You speak and write in French and English
- You have leadership skills
- You are able to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- You like to working as a team
- You are a good communicator.
- You have skills in managing top priorities
- You are methodical and clear
- You are flexible
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 31.08.2017, 7:25:29 PM
01.10.2017, 3:59:00 AM