2 months ago
The Senior Analyst, Business Ethics and Compliance will be responsible for providing analytical and project management support for the Corporate Compliance department. Primary focus will include data analytics as well as leading project coordination and execution resulting from regulatory, ethics and compliance changes or special compliance-related investigations. This position will work closely with other internal departments.
· Support the Compliance Manager and/or Director with the development of JetBlue’s compliance risk management strategy and compliance management program.
· Construct and produce data metrics, statistics and analyses on compliance activities.
· Plan, manage and conduct projects and systems related to the development and improvement of compliance, governance and policy processes and reporting at JetBlue. Manage delivery by others, and executes own deliverables for projects in assigned areas.
· Partner with line of business to provide guidance on compliance, legal and regulatory issues in the development of new products and services, and for changes to processes and systems, to minimize compliance risk.
· Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, compliance and ethics best practices, and internal compliance policies.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
· Three (3) years of experience in project management, system implementation or data analytics.
· Practical knowledge of risk management, compliance and legal requirements.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged material.
· Ability to work well under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
· Ability to think objectively and use sound reasoning principles.
· Ability to establish priorities, as well as perform routine tasks efficiently and accurately.
· Ability to multitask by managing and coordinating multiple projects at the same time.
· Strong analytical, research, and investigative skills.
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Available for occasional overnight travel (up to 15%).
· Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
· Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
· Familiarity with USSG and anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and best practices.
· Experience developing policies and procedures that impact multiple business units and international jurisdictions.
· Detail oriented, and the ability to record, organize, and communicate detail.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Certification in compliance.
· Bilingual Spanish/English.
· Regular attendance and punctuality.
· Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice.
· Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance.
· When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft.
· Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun.
· Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
· Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
· Computer and other office equipment.
· Normal office environment.
· Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement