2 months ago
The Senior Analyst Corporate Finance is an integral part of the Treasury and Corporate Finance team responsible for maximizing shareholder value by managing and optimizing the organization’s balance sheet. Responsibilities include analyzing and executing asset financing transactions, managing the organization’s cash balance, investments and forecasting, executing share buy-back programs, ensuring covenant compliance and internal reporting on Treasury related transactions.
· Conduct analysis and present recommendations on corporate finance initiatives and transactions to executive leadership which could include: asset financing options, cash management and investments and share buy-back programs
· Manage the sourcing, structuring, negotiation and execution process for all capital structure related transactions
· Assist with short and long term liquidity management including cash investments and forecasting
· Maintain internal and external relationships with crewmembers, financial institutions, law firms and trustees
· Report and ensure covenant compliance for all Treasury related agreements
· Lead corporate finance periodic reporting in conjunction with accounting, tax and legal teams
· Manage ad-hoc project requests and serve as lead analytical resource for Treasury related items such as capital structure analysis, board presentations, etc.
· Develop, maintain and monitor capital structure analytics and targets for the organization such as WACC, ROIC, budgeting etc.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
· Three (3) years Corporate Finance or related experience
· Working fluency in Spanish
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience interacting with executive leadership
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Strong analytical and presentation skills
· Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
· Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
· MBA or CPA
· Five (5) years Corporate Finance or related experience
· Previous airline finance or Treasury experience
· Prior experience in capital intensive industries, particularly asset purchasing and financing
· Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· Regular attendance and punctuality
· Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
· Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
· When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
· Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
· Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
· Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
· Computer and other office equipment
· Normal Office Environment
· Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement