4 months ago
Senior Analyst – Fleet Introduction,Marketing, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft-MIR02265
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Analyst, Fleet Introduction in the Marketing group of Bombardier Commercial Aircraft (BCA). The position is located in Mirabel.
In your role, you will:
- Evaluate customer fleet introduction challenges and provide cost analysis tools and benchmark analyses in support of sales and marketing campaigns
- Collect operational data to be used as a base for fleet introduction
- Understand operational issues influencing fleet introductions
- Understand customer fleet strategy and EIS requirement
- Develop confidence from the customer on our approach to Fleet Introduction and on our tools
- Iterate discussions with customer on study results and assumptions in order to ensure that all operational aspects have been taken into account and accepted
- Propose and present Bombardier fleet solutions to customers
- Convince the customer on the benefits of the Bombardier solution/products
- Establish and maintain close links with the customer Fleet Planning department and/or third-party service providers/consultants with regards to fleet introduction challenges
- Incorporate Bombardier Commercial Aircraft objectives into airline fleet introduction studies to support commercial strategy
- Provide advice and support to customers on Fleet Introduction in view of promoting Bombardier fleet solutions
- Answer call for expertise and support on Fleet Introduction
- Support and disseminate Bombardier view on market development subjects like consolidation/fragmentation, hub vs. point-to-point…
- Take advantage of close cooperation with customers to input strong argumentation messages on our products
- Participate in the development of a Fleet & Network Optimization culture within Bombardier Marketing
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- A strong knowledge of Commercial Aviation with a wide network of contacts in the industry.
- An extensive understanding of airline operations and aircraft marketing strategies
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Airline Operations, Fleet Planning or Fleet Strategy
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to develop innovative technical or marketing argumentation
- A strong experience with use of computer programs and tools
- A good level of English, both written and spoken
- A dynamic personality with excellent communication skills
- An ability to deliver effective results in a timely way
- An ability to deliver highly professional presentations to all levels of audience and to represent the company to its best advantage
- An ability to work in a multi-national team and to develop long term relationships with different parties involved
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Market Research
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.07.2017, 6:41:21 PM