3 months ago
The Senior Analyst in Tech Ops Supply Chain Performance is responsible for creating reports, charts and dashboards to support Aircraft Maintenance Supply Chain operations. This position will interact with multiple workgroups within the Maintenance and Engineering organization to identify reporting requirements and design reports needed to drive operational activity and chart metrics that are needed to monitor progress or compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Supports the development and implementation of robust IT analytics, business intelligence reporting, dashboards, and metrics for supply chain systems.
* Analyzes, troubleshoots, and determines data error root causes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
* Applies data mining and statistical analysis to understand transactional trends.
* Partners with internal departments to support implementation and tracking of process improvements.
* Supports supply chain system integration initiatives.
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field.
* Must have experience working with relational databases, including Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or Teradata. Must be proficient with SQL (Structured Query Language) and be able to write and understand complex queries.
* Must be able to analyze large data sets to generate descriptive statistics, identify trends and correlation. Experience with statistical systems (such as SAS or R) is a plus.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience with automation using VBA or any other programming language would be a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with reporting systems, such as Cognos or SSRS, would be a plus.
* Must have the desire to explore and adopt new data analytics technologies.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 16212
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Supply Chain, Supply, Engineer, Business Intelligence, Developer, Operations, Engineering, Technology