5 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity working directly with commercial, business and military customers in the Americas helping to determine the best Jeppesen solutions for their AOC/SOC operations. Selected candidates are provided technical product training and have the opportunity to travel to customers, domestic and internationally, providing product demonstrations, benchmarks, and consulting for Jeppesen products. Consultants also provide day of operations consulting directly to our customers.
Candidates with previous flight dispatch, or similar experience, and passion about aviation and solving customer problems are ideal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Evaluates customer challenges and determines technical solutions.
* Analyzes processes and organization around flight planning and proposes improvements.
* Identifies value propositions associated with customer challenges and tailors product demonstrations to illustrate value.
* Leads product benchmarks to prove value.
* Partners with the portfolio to improve product functionality from product concept through delivery utilizing experience and voice of customer.
* Identifies opportunities for the responsible sales organization to provide business consulting services.
* Leads technical system health assessments and optimizations for current Jeppesen deployed solutions.
* Provides other customer consulting services as required.
Bachelor of Science degree in a related field of study and 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Dispatch license is preferred but not required.
Knowledge and Skills:
This position requires a high degree of domain knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
Unscheduled operations – Understanding of how unscheduled operations differs from scheduled
Trip planning support – Knowledge of items required to support unscheduled operations
Crew rules – As pertains to a customers’ operations
Flight planning –Flight plan optimization to include cost and fuel optimization
Dispatch – Workflow and preparation of flight plan release
Weight & Balance – Integration and purpose of weight and balance systems as they pertain to dispatching flights
Runway Analysis – Ability to run runway analysis within the tool
Navigation – Basic understanding of how navigation information pertains to flight plan preparation
NOTAMs – How Notice to Airmen are prepared and utilized in the flight planning process
Weather - Terminology and understanding of weather in flight planning