7 months ago
Senior Business Consultant, IT Business Consulting
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 57343BR Date posted 11/29/City Westford
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter? Are you Mission Ready?This job is for you!
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Consultant, IT Business Consulting for our ISR & Space Systems business unit.
Please note you can work remotely at home, or at any of our several ISR & SS sites around the country.
This is a critical and exciting opportunity to support the business by developing and implementing SAP solutions that ensure our success. Your role will be to:
1. Collaborate with Super Users across multiple sites/locations.
2. Work with members of the Service Delivery team, Business Process Managers, Value Streams and end users to determine the effectiveness of existing key processes.
3. Identify and implement appropriate changes that improve SAP performance.
4. Develop and deliver SAP end user documentation, processes and training as needed by each of the business units.
5. Create detailed enhancement designs based on end user specifications to present to SAP advisory boards as needed
6. Assist in setting up new divisional objectives (i.e., new plants, new products, organizational changes, etc.)
* 4-7 years of functional experience in one or multiple SAP focus areas
* 4 or more years of SAP experience in Engineering / Production Execution
* Strong business analysis skills and the ability to solve complex problems by using information technology and business intelligence software.
* Must be deadline and project-oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Must have experience leading cross-functional team events such as Lean/Six Sigma events and end-user training sessions.
* Must exhibit a demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance SAP service quality, service delivery and support.
* Strong business acumen, critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with technical and non-technical customers.
Education: Business, Finance, IT or Technical bachelor's degree
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.