Provide mobile service management analysis, acting as a business analyst for IT Mobility coordinating vendor roadmap meetings and executive briefings for upper management. Will follow up on all action items and escalations that come from said meetings These meetings will have direct impact or American relations and project product selections.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual roadmap meetings
• Preparing PowerPoint presentation for upper management• Drive innovation in the mobile service management space
• Coordinate executive briefing on-site with strategic partners
• Keep management apprised of current vendor escalations, status updates and root cause analysis after escalation is complete.
• Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
• Bachelor degree in a field such as business administration, computer science or business management.
• 3-5 year’s relevant experience in vendor relations and business analysis functions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills (Required)
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
• Strong knowledge of vendor relations especially on the mobile side (Required)
• Advanced knowledge of computer software, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, (Required)
• Knowledge of mobile service management industry (Required)
• Strong ETL experience (Required)
• Strong industry experience in Telecom. Expertise in OS, device lifecycle’s and major OEM / solution within industry.
Additional Locations: None
Job Level: 03, 04
Requisition ID: 2250
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Systems Analyst, Computer Science, Business Analyst, Technology