2 months ago
Requisition ID: 1172
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Compliance and Ethics Analyst to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
The Ethics & Business Conduct Investigator, as part of the Ethics & Business Conduct Office, is responsible for conducting thorough and unbiased investigations into allegations of violation of the Rockwell Collins Standards of Business Conduct. The individual in this role will be expected to:
* Act promptly and independently upon assignment of the investigation
* Develop an investigation plan, determining which laws and/or Company policies apply, individuals to interview, questions to ask and coordination with Human Resources, taking all allegations seriously and maintaining a neutral position
* Gather and analyze all pertinent data and facts related to the case, exercising independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
* Remain apprised of Company policy and/or laws and legislative conditions and changes
* Network with personnel across the enterprise, seeking assistance from leadership and legal or policy experts as appropriate within the Company
* Appropriately manage highly sensitive, confidential and complex employment information and situations
* Exercise judgment in complex matters, considering defined procedures, practices and precedents
* Prepare an investigation report for senior management review that is well written, concise and directly addresses each allegation
* Provide guidance on Standards of Business Conduct matters to leaders and employees
* Recommend processes and workflow improvements as necessary based on the outcome of investigations including recommendation related to policy gaps
* Maintain the integrity of the Ethics & Business Conduct office by upholding confidentiality and independence practices and precedents
* Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline and four years of related experience
* Investigatory experience preferred.
* US Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card) is required.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (typical travel is around 10%)
* Independent judgment is critical
* Excellent oral and writing skills
* Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including members of senior management on Ethics & Business Conduct issues
* Ability to analyze data
* Labor relations/bargaining unit experience a plus
* Legal experience a plus
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.