3 months ago
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2016 America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Customer Account Coordinator to join our team in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position is responsible for the administration of customer sales orders, related information and processes from contract award through closeout and archive of the sales order. The Sr. Customer Account Coordinator performs a variety of simple to complex sales order entry and order administration support activities for customer accounts. The role requires expert knowledge of SAP Sales & Distribution Module and working knowledge of other computer tools. Assignments involve the understanding of and the application of departmental procedures and workflow activities. This position may also require a non-traditional work schedule.
Shift may vary, but will likely be Wednesday through Saturday 6:00AM - 5:00PM.
* Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete assigned tasks. Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
* Under moderate supervision, create/edit sales orders accurately and efficiently in SAP; create and send order acknowledgements to customer when required.
* Under moderate supervision, create and submit US Gov't Receiving Reports
* Work with shipping to create and facilitate deliveries.
* Ensure export policies and procedures compliance including license applications, proper export classification on the sales order and customer denied parties screening (via Nextlinx database application).
* Work with Finance to process customer invoices, return orders and credit & debit memo requests.
* Under moderate supervision, create basic quotes in SAP and standard T&Cs.
* May create and maintain special tracking and customer reports.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card) is required
* Customer service experience which includes resolving issues over the phone
* Ability to work Wednesday through Saturday 6:00AM-5:00PM
* Shift may vary so openness to work alternate shifts preferred
* Strong computer proficiency
* SAP and Data analysis experience is preferred
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
* Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
* An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
* Tuition reimbursement
* And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
10 days ago
only 4 days until close