3 months ago
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites and mobile applications, from layout to function and according to the client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Interact regularly with business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
* Possess strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
* Plan and deliver software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
* .NET experience including MVC, Web Services (REST / SOAP), and Web API.
* Expertise in creating Micro Services using .Net Core.
* Develop Hybrid Mobile Apps using Cordova or PhoneGap.
* Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment parts of DevOps involving configuring build order and releases.
* Develop Android Native Mobile Apps.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training
- .NET experience including MVC, Web Services (REST / SOAP), and Web API
- Experience in developing applications for hosting in Cloud Foundry (12- Factor Apps)
- Experience in Test driven Development (TDD).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Additional Locations: Ft Worth, TX
Requisition ID: 15761
Nearest Major Market: Tulsa
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Application Developer, Developer, .NET, Java, Cloud, Technology