10 months ago
* Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering required; MSEE preferred.
* 7+ years of relevant Avionics design experience; prior aerospace experience strongly preferred.
* Concentration - Analog Circuit design focus, with knowledge of Digital interfacing
* Excellent communications skills needed as is strong troubleshooting & problem solving skills.
* Experience with the use of CAD tools (e.g. PADS, Cadence), generating test procedures, writing technical reports, and working with lab equipment including meters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and data acquisition systems are all required skills.
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes in an aerospace electronics environment.
* Must have authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
* Modelling & Simulation Tools (LTSpice, Intusoft, Filter CAD, MathWorks/Simulink)
* Analysis Tools (Mathcad, MS Excel, Minitab, MS Access)
* CAD Tools (Mentor Graphics suite: PADS, Hyperlynx, DxDesigner)
* Documentation Tools (MS Word/PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe, Nuance)
* Requirements & Configuration Management (Teamcenter, DOORs)
* Programming (Labview, Visual Basic, eTPU micro-code)
* Schedule Tracking (MS Project)
* Internet (SharePoint, Intranet)