3 months ago
The Senior Executive Assistant will support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Senior Vice President, Legal/General Counsel. This role will perform a critical function in providing multifaceted administrative support and must represent the Company with a high degree of professionalism and demonstrate independent judgment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Screen incoming calls for the CEO and General Counsel and handle customer relation and employee relation issues.
• Maintain schedules, manage calendars, coordinate meetings and domestic and international travel arrangements, collate and prepare travel expense reports.
• Prepare drafts of communications for CEO and General Counsel
• Run and track projects and programs associated with senior management administrative support,
•Accurately produce a variety of reports and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics and spreadsheets, preparing and/or updating reports and records, developing and/or participating in special projects.
• Execute continuous improvement strategies by developing best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness in executive level administrative support.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or requested in support of other Executive Leadership Team members.
• Plan and administer annual on and offsite events for the Executive Leadership Team including Annual Operating and Strategic Planning sessions.
• Manage receptionist and clerical positions for Headquarters office and act as team leader for executive administrative assistants at Headquarters and other locations.
• A minimum of five (5) years of executive level administrative experience. Experience must include proven ability to support multiple executives with the ability to manage and balance priorities. Bachelor Degree Preferred.
• Previous experience working with highly confidential and time-sensitive information and material.
• Excellent communication and writing skills, including proven attention to detail in composing, preparing and proofing materials and presentations.
• Must be proactive and demonstrate excellent organization, planning and follow through of commitments.
• Experience with a multinational corporation in manufacturing or industrial service is preferred
• Advanced computer skills and knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Working knowledge with Visio is also preferred. Adept with current audio visual and business-related technology.
• Experience managing legal documents preferred.
• Must possess a strong sense of customer service and build relationships with all levels of management, employees, customers and vendors.
• Must have the ability to work variable hours as required and be flexible with the time and duties required to provide the necessary support of executives who travel to and manage employees around the world.
• Must be highly dependable, self-directed and accurate.