6 months ago
Support Spirit’s financial analysis group with the objective of improving our short and long term forecasting accuracy, financial performance, and accountability to financial and operating objectives. Perform responsibilities related to flight profitability,
metrics book, labor and contract analysis, industry cost analysis, and ad hoc analysis. Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the deliverables of the financial analysis group.
* Ownership of financial analysis models and databases: Develops and maintains the accuracy and integrity of the data in the Financial Analysis group models and databases.
* Monthly and quarterly reporting: Responsible for assisting the Manager of Financial Analysis in delivering scheduled management reports, which include flight profitability and the metrics book.
* Performs ad hoc analysis: Sets objectives with the Manager of Financial Analysis, mines data, identifies trends and insights, and delivers accurate and complete reports.
* Process improvement and report automation: Continually looks for efficiencies in processes and reporting and works with business application owners and the Business Intelligence group to automate and enhance reports.
* Develops expertise in all financial related systems: Responsible for being the group expert in all systems used in financial analysis, which includes SAP, Bloomberg, FactSet, Diio Mi, and other systems.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience with SAP Financials or other large ERP systems.
* Financial analysis and financial modeling experience required.
* Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
* Information systems and data mining expertise.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred.
* 1-3+ years financial management experience.
* Work-related experience in the airline industry preferred.
* CPA, CMA, and/or CFA preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.