7 months ago
Senior Financial Analyst-MON14290
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate the month-end process.
- Prepare the financial statements, analyse and comment on variances.
- Prepare monthly governance package.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and identify the related risks and opportunities.
- Analyse the aircraft unit cost.
- Participate in Forecast and Budgeting Process.
- Support ad hoc requests.
- Review and improve processes and procedures.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting as well as a professional designation (CA, CMA or CGA) or in process of obtaining it.
- You have between five (8) to seven (10) years of experience.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Knowledge of HFM (Oracle) consolidation software and/or SAP would be considered an asset.
- You have excellent analytic skills, you are a team player, you demonstrate innovation, perseverance and engagement.
- You are able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- You are bilingual (English and French) both written and oral.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.07.2017, 5:55:11 PM
13.08.2017, 3:59:00 AM