3 months ago
Senior Financial Analyst, Unit Cost-MON14685
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Supervise, coordinate and provide support to a team made of 5 people.
- Support the monthly governance process to be presented at the site financial review.
- Contribute to the Budgeting, Forecasting and Strategic Planning exercises for the Saint-Laurent Manufacturing Centre.
- Analyze sales, profitability and Unit Cost of the plant.
- Support cost reduction initiatives related to the Unit Cost and inventories.
- Track and present risks and opportunities for the plant.
- Contribute to accounting process improvement initiatives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- You have more than 5 years of related experience
- You have good judgment and good analytical skills.
- You are autonomous and demonstrate innovation and leadership
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft suite and SAP
- You have good communication skills in French and English
- You can adapt to a changing environment
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.11.2017, 11:24:27 PM
10.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM