5 months ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Saskatchewan, Central / Northern Alberta, and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill upcoming positions in our Production Department. We service various locations including Drayton Valley, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Edson, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache, Medicine Hat, Manning, Fox Creek, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, among others.
Senior Field Operator will be responsible for the efficient operation of the shallow cut facility. The successful candidate will have strong gas processing knowledge as well as previous field experience. This is a camp position working 8 days on and 6 days off. Some extra days may be required depending on the operational needs.
Applicants must have minimum 10 years experience in operations.
* Valid 4th class Power Engineering certificate.
* Candidates must have experience in Sour Oil.
* Gas Facility operations including shallow cut, refrigeration, and compression.
* Experience in production monitoring systems such as Scada
* Experience in production reporting (Fieldview, PVR, etc)
* Experience with computer-based programs and systems.
* Must be able to work with no or little supervision.
* Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean abstract.
* Current H2S Alive, First AID CPR, Confined Space Entry, WHMIS 2015 & TDG
* Field conditions under a variety of extreme climatic conditions
* This position is identified as safety sensitive, pre-access drug and alcohol testing is required.
* Employee may be required to be on call during shift, Overtime may be required
Applicants should submit a resume including proof of qualifications. The Company will keep your resume in our application databank and once the position is open we will contact the select candidates for interview. Thank you.