22 days ago
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Industrial Engineering Technician to join our team in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
* This position will play a key role in both these areas by providing technical information to the manufacturing team so that a quality product is created and delivered to our customers in a timely fashion and by identifying areas for improvement and implementing lean changes.
* Provides basic technical support and resolves routine problems of limited scope and complexity. Follows established policies and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities.
* Creates and maintains the master route sequences and BOM data in compass.
* Needs assistance with interpreting engineer drawings/specs to develop and maintain assembly line work instructions.
* Assists with and/or generates Run and Holds along with reviewing ECOs to ensure they are acceptable for production incorporation.
* Basic understanding of Lean concepts.
* Demonstrates a sense of urgency and adaptive response to challenges.
* Associate's degree or, in absence of a degree, three years of work experience required
* U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card) required
* Strong computer skills and literacy required
* Ability to interpret engineer drawings/specs
* SAP knowledge preferred, not required
* Strong understanding of eVIEW preferred
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
* Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
* An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
* Tuition reimbursement
* And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
about 1 month ago
only 7 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close