12 days ago
* Leads the development and deployment of program information security for assigned systems to meet the program and enterprise requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
* Manages Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, product development and product maintenance for assigned systems.
* Manages and performs security compliance continuous monitoring.
* Leads and participates in security assessments and audits.
* Prepares, reviews, and presents technical reports and briefings. Identifies root causes, prioritizes threats and recommends/ implements corrective action. Provides mentoring and technical leadership to the information security program team.
* Explores the enterprise and industry for the evolving state of industry knowledge and methods regarding information security best practices.
* Develops enterprise-wide information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that may reach across multiple stakeholder organizations.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
Experience leading teams
Project management experience (PMP, CAPM, etc)
Experience with cybersecurity policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF): e.g. DAAPM, CNSSI 1253, ICD-503, JSIG, or NIST SP 800 series.
Experience in assessing and documenting test or analysis data to show cybersecurity compliance
*** Applicants must include their Clearance and Background Investigation type and date clearly on their resume or profile***
***Applicants must include their IAM Level certification clearly on their attached resume or profile.***
IAM Level III DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) compliant certification required. (i.e. GSLC, CISM, or CISSP)
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
SSBI must be current within the last 5 years.
provided will be checked and may be verified.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award