This position supports tasking in Dallas, TX. The successful candidate will provide positional qualified operator support during the requirements development phase of acquisition and will be supporting airborne system testing and reporting. Up to 25% travel is required.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- preparing and executing detailed test plans
- preparing test reports
- producing and reviewing acquisition related documents
- participating in specification and requirements development, tracking, testing, and reporting
- participating in development and engineering design reviews
- participating in readiness reviews
- participating in the management of verification efforts for specifications and requirements
- producing and maintaining deficiency tracking database
- providing system integration analysis
- participating in design reviews, ground testing, flight tests, or simulations
- conducting studies
- conducting operations analysis
- participating in post-test analysis activities and provide system engineering support for test data reduction
- preparing briefs and meeting minutes
- reviewing and provide recommendations for CDRLs and other documents.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in the operational employment of airborne search, detect, and tracking systems, as utilized on maritime surveillance aircraft
- Test experience
- Personnel and program management experience
- A minimum of 1500 hours in the P-3 family of aircraft
- Past or current designations as a P-3 Tactical Coordinator and Mission Commander
- Experience working in DOD security environment.
- A Master’s Degree with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the operational employment of airborne search, detect, and tracking systems, as utilized on maritime surveillance aircraft is required
- Test Pilot School Graduate
- Fleet Replacement Squadron (FRS) experience
- Instructor experience
- DoD Acquisition experience
- DAWIA Level Three Certifications in Test and Evaluation; Program Management; and Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Littoral Surveillance Radar System (LSRS) experience
- P-8A experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The ability to maintain physical standards for flight status is required. The ability to work with integrated test teams comprised of military, civilian and contractor personnel is required. The ability to communicate verbally and in writing is required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply online by clicking "Apply Now to Join Our Team."