19 days ago
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Applicants selected for interview will be required to bring examples (portfolio, leave behind documents, or samples) of experiential learning tools and resources.
Key Responsibilities/Accountability/Authority (RAA) and Processes owned:
Performs as a Senior Learning Program Manager specializing in the domain area of Executive Leadership Development, specifically focusing on transition, foundational and high potential development for Director Executives. Ensures Boeing learning content is aligned to the needs of the business and is compliant (FAA, OSHA, etc.).
* Support the Learning Needs Analysis Process: Conduct asset inventory, support learning solution set identification, create maintenance plan for solution set, provide meta-tag guidance
* Curate Learning Content: Find learning objects, manage copyright for learning objects, organize, rate, and recommend learning objects, make learning objects discoverable, report business impact
* Maintain Learning Objects: Monitor quality of learning objects, Identify objects for maintenance, replacement, or inactivation, conduct minor maintenance of learning objects, support learner access to learning objects through various mediums, provide metrics on learning objects
* May occasionally provide administrative support to line-administered learning program owners. Provide guidance to Associate Learning Program Manager and Learning Program Manager performing this work.
* May occasionally deliver content to meet a unique business need.
* Evaluate Business Impact: Identify programs to evaluate, review / create / update evaluation plans, collect evaluation data, analyze and synthesize data, report business impact
* Establish and Maintaining Learning Paths: Conduct Job Modeling, create curriculum architecture, conduct asset inventory, create learning path
Basic Required Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* More than 3 years experience leading a team or project, and coaching or teaching others
* Experience developing experiential learning tools and resources (simulations, open space, gaming, immersion rooms, designed job experiences, flipped classrooms, etc)
* Experience designing, delivering and improving enterprise Leadership Development programs
* More than 5 years experience employing interactive facilitation models in one-on-one and/or classroom environments.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Typical education and/or experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award