- Oversee day to day operations of the company’s global customer care program and guest issue resolution processes
- Ensure the timely, consistent, and thoughtful response to all domestic and international guest issues
- Respond to Department of Transportation (DOT) and disability-related complaints, as well as insurable claims
- Work collaboratively with other departments to conduct research and resolve guest issues
- Keep abreast of pressing, sensitive, and trending issues, escalating directly to Executive Management when necessary
- Maintain and improve customer care operations by monitoring performance, identifying problems, developing action plans, while driving productivity, quality, and high service standard
- Manage a team of on-site and off-shore Resolution Coordinators (with the support of an Assistant Manager)
- Establish and maintain performance targets
- Maintain an engaging and positive working environment
- Manage staff time and attendance
- Identify training needs and develop an effective training strategy
- Supervise, coach, and provide counsel
- Maintain oversight and training of International sales office staff on the proper and consistent handling of guest issues
- Provide statistical reports and analysis on CAO performance
- Analyze data against weekly and monthly trends to identify opportunities for improvement
- Keep documented operational process and procedures, including letter templates, up to date
- Contact guests on behalf of Executives, Legal, and other departments, as well as handle walk-ins at the company’s corporate office
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of our Contract of Carriage, airline tariffs, Federal Air Regulations, Airline Carrier Access Act rules, internal programs, policies and operational procedures
- Possess a working knowledge of various systems required for case handling, such as SalesForce Service Cloud, Sabre, Rivera, etc.
- Function as a certified Complaints Resolution Official (CRO)
- Function as the DOT liaison for Hawaiian Airlines
- Monitor, investigate and respond to any DOT complaints
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports required by the DOT, including disability and animal incident report
- Support the development and maintenance of the department’s budget
- Assist the Law Department as necessary with subpoenas, small claims, and insurable claims
- Other duties as assigned
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.