10 months ago
Job ID #: 9683
Location: US - Florida - Largo
Functional Area: Supply Chain
Division: PIP - Measurement & Calibration Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Department: US - Florida - Largo
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Relocation Provided: No
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Travel Percentage: 10
Hours of Work:
Supports Largo Inventory Control, Production Scheduling, Procurement Efficiency, and Backlog Management by performing the following duties:
• Identifies, collects, analyzes, and creates data reporting that support Inventory Management
• Drives key Inventory Management opportunities through creation of plans that optimize inventory levels
• Ensures all Oracle ERP Demand History, Forecast, MPS, MDS and MRP data is updated.
• Maintains customer lead times and manages backlog requirements to meet customer expectations
• Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource capabilities and requirements.
• Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
• Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production.
• Manages 3rd party manufacturer for planning and supply of product (as required).
• Employs project management skills to execute and communicate cost savings projects.
• Assists in creating and executing all supply chain material cost savings projects.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• Fundamentals of supply chain management and/ or experience (Freight, Purchasing, Documentation, Quality, etc).
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent.
Knowledge/Skills: APICS certification & Oracle experience a plus
Language: Spanish speaking a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.