4 months ago
This position provides technical and analytical support services for acquisition, engineering and integration and sustainment planning to the Kuwait F/A-18 Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program in Lexington Park, MD. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responds to direction from company manager/supervisor. Provides, supports and complies with a variety of company activities (e.g. required/contractual training, special projects, proposals, data calls, etc.).
• Performs services and analyses in support of program management, acquisition, technical, or business efforts. As a result, provides recommendations and provides products to support the Kuwait F/A-18 program lifecycle decisions.
• Specific duties include but are not limited to:
o FMS Case management, including LOA and LOA Amendment development, and acquisition planning and implementation
o Resource planning/allocation and contracting action monitoring and reporting to support various aircraft sustainment/acquisition efforts
o Weapon system data collection, technical analyses, and course of action recommendation development
o Develops and coordinates a wide range of program related products: acquisition documentation, engineering change proposal review and assessment, CDRL development, drafting of SOW, develop decision briefings for the customer.
Education/ Experience: A MS or MA degree in Business, Management or relevant technical discipline. At least ten (10) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; six (6) years out of ten (10) years of recent work experience related to program/project analysis and planning, to include knowledge of FMS and Defense Security Assistance Programs, is required.
Allowable Substitution: BS or BA degree, and an additional three (3) years of experience can be substituted for the MS or MA degree. An additional five (5) years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
• Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254 is required.
• Demonstrated experience in program/project status, and Integrated Program Management (i.e. earned value management, scheduling is required.
• Analysis and planning experience in, and specific knowledge of, NAVAIR FMS and Defense Security Assistance Programs.
• General knowledge of NAVAIR policies, procedures, terminology and requirements.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.