14 days ago
Boeing Global Services is seeking a Senior Project Management Specialist. This position reports directly to the senior manager of KC-46 Support and Training and will work high-visibility, cross functional and divisional projects on both United States Air Force KC-46 Contract; as well as International new business campaigns.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
* Develop Contract Change Proposals (CCPs) from Request for proposal (RFP) through negotiations and Contract Award for KC-46 Support and Training.
* Acts as Point of Contact (POC) and establishes key stakeholders through all phases of assigned cross-organizational KC-46 Tanker Sustainment projects.
* Consults with project management lead and senior management to integrate organizational strategy and company initiatives to develop project deliverables.
* Develops overall project plan consistent with project objectives as defined by the project owner and key stakeholders in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards).
* Works to improve project management processes and business systems that support project decision makers.
* May lead others and direct all phases of projects or subsystems of major projects from inception through completion.
* Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
* Ensures that all project control systems within the scope of the project are in place and integrates project data for decision makers.
Work location for KC-46 include Tukwilla and Everett.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and capabilities:
* This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
* 3 or more years of experience with the following:
* Partnering with a United States Government (USG) Department of Defense (DoD) and/or commercial airline customer to deliver services and products.
* Experience with program management best practices (planning, scheduling, base-lining projects, and/or base-line management).
* Experience assisting government proposals teams
* Coordinating the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serving as liaison between project and team, finance, planning, scheduling and management.
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 3 or more years experience partnering with a United States Government (USG) Department of Defense (DoD) customer to deliver services and products.
* 3 or more years planning, scheduling, and base-lining projects reporting out to senior and executive management.
* Possess a systems thinking methodology.
* Working with multiple customers and stakeholders in a dynamic fast-paced environment
* Experience working in a cross-functional environment with multi-disciplined teams, including engineering logistics and project managers
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award