- Investigate and respond to customer concerns/issues within specified time frames
- Assist with the triaging of concerns/issues and assignments to Resolution Coordinators
- Handle specialty cases including Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA) and insurable claims
- Decision Making/Case Evaluation - Evaluate customer concern/issue against relevant HA policies and procedures, Contract of Carriage, Customer First, Federal Air Regulations (FARs), and U.S. Department of Transportation Regulations and Standards resulting in an appropriate resolution decision that is both fair and impartial. Balancing customer satisfaction and departmental/company budgetary restraints to reach an appropriate compensation decision to ensure positive return on investment and goodwill from the customer.
- Compose response with investigative findings, all the while, careful not to incriminate HA. Professional response includes an explanation, troubleshooting, and form of resolution of customer issues related to billing, web fares, ticketing problems, customer service, flight/schedule disruptions, and company policies and procedures while supporting business processes and practices designed to promote productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction, thus retaining/regaining customer confidence in HA which encourages return business.
- Accurately input information into database so reports can be generated to help us identify and track recurrent concerns/issues.
- Possess a technical working knowledge of various HA computer systems to support investigations (i.e. Sabre, Revera, PDI, ACS, Planitas, HA Intranet)
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of our tariffs, Contract of Carriage, Customer First, FARs, and U.S. Department of Transportation Regulations and Standards in support of investigations
- Work with all departments to investigate and resolve customer concerns/issues
- Interact with different levels within the company to resolve customer service situations, to notify of recurrent problem areas within our system operations, and assist in formulating solutions to eliminate recurrent issues.
- Respond to internal and external telephone calls providing instructions, explanations and answers to various inquiries.
- Determine and document appropriate compensation for customer concerns/issues
- Assist in researching materials as dictated in subpoenas, small claims, and insurable claims and other private/government documents that are time sensitive.
- Mentor and coach Resolution Coordinators
- Professional development and other duties as assigned
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.