3 months ago
At Rockwell Collins IMS (formerly ARINC), it's our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins IMS as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins IMS and help shape our future while creating yours.
IMS' Radio Technology Solutions group is seeking an Senior Service Center Coordinator to join the JFK Maintenance Area Center located in Rosedale, NY. The Senior Service Center Coordinator will interact with all levels of internal and external customers, both in person and remotely.
The successful candidate will:
* Assist staff in primary mission of radio installation and maintenance work at Mid-Atlantic airports.
* Track incoming Service Orders and update with schedule and cost info as needed.
* Utilize main application for Work Ticketing to create and update tickets for radio tasks.
* Assist manager in tracking radio tasks and ensuring all costs are documented for billing purposes.
* Assist manager in tracking staff time utilization through comparison of Work Tickets and Time Collection.
* Assist staff in travel arrangements and security badging process as needed. Ensure badges are current.
* Review airport security requirements and ensure staff is in compliance.
* Perform shipping/receiving of domestic/international equipment and associated logging of that equipment.
* Maintain parts inventory in Costpoint. Work with HQ on yearly physical inventory audit.
Perform general administrative duties including:
* Greeting customers
* Answering telephones.
* Processing and sorting mail.
* Processing bills for payment.
* Office correspondence, faxing, copying, filing documents, and occasional typing.
* Create and maintain project folders, electronic and paper, as dictated in office policies.
* Utilize MS Office software (Excel & PowerPoint) to format reports, present data, and organize information.
* The ideal candidate will possess three (3) or more years of administrative experience in a corporate environment.
* Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, good knowledge of Power Point and familiarity with Access.
* Sound knowledge in the use of corporate resource systems such as cost reporting, purchasing, expense reporting, invoice payments, and time reporting.
* Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and routinely interact with management, internal and external customers in a professional manner.
* Must be able to work independently and to remain focused while multitasking. Demonstrate superior attention to detail and must be flexible to changing priorities.
* Self-motivated individual with organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to research and resolve routine and non-routine problems.
* Experience working for large corporation with multiple offices.
* Typically requires High School Diploma or equivalent.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through training, networking and mentoring.
And that's just for starters.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
3 weeks of paid leave for newly hired employees (4 weeks for newly hired Directors and above)
A generous 401(k) plan
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
about 1 month ago
only 19 hours until close
13 days ago
only 19 hours until close