9 days ago
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing Enterprise Services is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Security Specialist, who will be an integral member of a team responsible for global enterprise supply chain security for the Boeing Company, including; leading program management, coordination, implementation, and compliance monitoring.
Requires a motivated individual who is a self-starter, a cooperative team player, and who demonstrates a sense of urgency and initiative in determining and completing actions independently
Additional responsibilities include:
Work in and assist coordination of cross-functional, enterprise teams to implement Boeing's supply chain security strategic plans to sustain regulatory compliance.
Support a comprehensive assessment process including data compilation and trend analysis, security intelligence and security assessments.
Lead the monitoring of corrective action plans to ensure timely closure by affected business partner.
Lead effort to maintain functional operation of group e-tools and support the development and deployment of e-tool improvements.
Support supply chain and threat data analysis and assess real time exogenous events to determine supply chain impacts.
Assists in strategic planning, program management, implementation, and tracking of actions and accomplishments.
Expected to collect, analyze, format, and manage enterprise supply chain security program data to provide visibility, metrics, and an accurate database to enable risk prioritization and compliance monitoring.
Participate in assessments to identify potential security vulnerabilities in Boeing's global supply chain.
Participate on sub-teams focused on integrating supply chain security practices into daily Boeing and business partner operations globally.
May require domestic and international travel, potentially for extended periods of time including weekends and to potentially higher risk areas.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and capabilities:
* 3 or more years of program/project management experience, action item tracking, and metrics.
* At least 3 years of experience with analyzing evolving requirements to develop effective action plans and help facilitate implementation efforts to a successful conclusion
* Must have 3 years of experience with the management of data warehouse or database (e.g. Sequel, Access, Excel, IVC, ACE, and ESPM)
* MS Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint with advanced proficiency.
* At least 5 years of experience collecting, organizing, synthesizing and analyzing data
* This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Prefer 5 years Boeing experience or 5 years international logistics industry experience with knowledge/understanding of Program Management, Security, Supply Chain Logistics, Supplier Management, Global Trade Controls, and/or supply chain processes and procedures.
* Excellent leadership and people skills in order to effectively partner with and lead Boeing teams in completing actions supportive of program efforts.
* Desire experience in import and/or export compliance and operations.
* Effective oral and written communication skills are essential. Must be capable of supporting the building and delivery of concise presentations to varied audiences.
* Ability to participate in, potentially lead, multi-disciplined teams is required.
* Must be flexible in adapting to changing program priorities, deadlines, tasks, and resource limitations.
* Motivated individual who is a self-starter, a cooperative team player, and who demonstrates a sense of urgency and initiative in determining and completing actions independently
* Must be willing to share workload and responsibilities cooperatively with other team members to satisfactorily accomplish all program requirements
* Team is co-located in Mesa and in Bellevue, WA; must be willing/able to work independently and effectively in this environment.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award