5 months ago
Senior Systems Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Aerospace has approximately 40,000 employees around the world. Thousands of Honeywell Aerospace technologies, products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft worldwide. We develop solutions that span air traffic modernization, flight and runway safety, engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity, logistics and more. Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life. The Displays and Graphics Center of Excellence is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for the Systems Engineering Function. This position is based in Phoenix, AZ.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving for .
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
This posting is to gather interested candidates for future openings at Honeywell.
Systems Validation & Verification
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Systems/Software Engineering.
* Extensive years of combined system/software/hardware product engineering development experience as a technical solution developer and functional discipline leader.
* Knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
* Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Mentor other systems engineers in the team.
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* ARP4754 process knowledge strongly preferred
* Significant years of avionics platform system engineering experience highly desirable.
* Private Pilot License and Flight experience highly desirable.
* Ability to adapt dictated by project changes.
* Experience on large, complicated programs and/or experience multi-tasking.
* Six Sigma Greenbelt certification desired.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Remote Access Required
* Some Travel Required
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: req116071
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 21111 N 19th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.