5 months ago
Requisition ID: 7292
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Systems Engineer - Platform Systems to join our team in Richardson, TX (1060). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Seeking a candidate with previous Flight2 Avionics platform systems engineering experience to serve as onsite platform systems engineering resource for the communications, surveillance, and datalink teams in Richardson. Candidate would provide platform systems oversight and communication with the onsite subsystem teams and perform platform systems engineering tasks relevant to those onsite domains.
* Determines system requirements and allocates requirements to subsystems and functions;
* Develops system design documentation, test requirements and procedures;
* Conducts system level testing in laboratory and aircraft ground and flight environments.
* Leads system engineering project teams to accomplish the above.
* Responsible for cost, schedule and technical system performance throughout development.
* US Citizenship
* Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
* Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
* Past experience with communications, surveillance, and datalink radio integration with the Flight2 System is required.
* Past experience working with the the communications, surveillance, and datalink domain teams in Richardson is also required.
* Currently Active US Government Security clearance is highly desirable.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.