4 months ago
Senior Team Lead, Regional Category Professionnal - Industrial consumables and equipment-MON14379
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead the company’s category management efforts for a given spend category in the region. Contribute to the development of global category strategies and the resulting project portfolio.
- Develop comprehensive project plans with category teams that address all hurdles to project implementation and lead and facilitate regional category governance and execute global and regional category projects, supported by procurement business partners located in all major sites.
- Deliver savings and cost reductions as committed to the bottom line of the company and contribute to the development of the IGS organization.
- Manage stakeholders and stakeholder engagement for the category in the region with Procurement Business Partners, ensuring that business requirements for your category are fully understood and addressed in the category strategy.
- Manage and develop relationships with strategic and critical suppliers in the region.
- Ensure that risk management and compliance standards are rigorously and consistently applied across all contracts with our supply base.
As our ideal candidate,
- You holds a minimum of four (4), ideally six (6) and more years’ experience in category management and strategic sourcing, of which, at least two (2) years in a regional, multi-sites capacity.
- You hold a university degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- You are familiar with the sourcing approaches applicable to the management and sourcing of a category, including advanced approaches, procurement levers, and innovative supply solutions.
- You are an accomplished strategic sourcing professional, capable of managing complex tasks with limited supervision working with and supporting many stakeholders.
- You have good negotiation techniques with demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- You are familiar with leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects.
- You have a proven ability to influence local stakeholders to ensure buy-in and compliance. Good relationship management and people skills.
- You hold experience in working in a fast moving and results-driven environment.
- You have the ability to communicate simply and effectively at all levels within the region.
- You are a team player and has demonstrated flexibility and respect for deadlines.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written; a functional French is also required, and German are an asset.
- You have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Outlook.
- You are able and willing to travel up to 10 % of the time within the designated region (Americas).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.04.2018, 9:56:56 PM
08.05.2018, 3:59:00 AM