5 months ago
Job ID #: 10059
Location: US - New Jersey - Mahwah
Functional Area: Product Services
Division: MMA - Materials Analysis Division
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Associates Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
This job requires interaction with customers and internal departments while maintaining central focus on billing activities of the company. Candidate will perform all activities pertaining to the receipt, processing, and invoicing of new orders. Candidate will coordinate requirements with Engineering, Logistics, Accounting, and external customers. The ideal candidate must be able to multitask, handle a heavy workload, and should be very organized to meet all deadlines. The ability to work as part of a TEAM is essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily Batch and Billing/Invoicing of Customers Accounts.
• Identification and resolution of any invoice issues to ensure timely payment.
• Coordination with various departments to resolve billing issues, and other billing duties as may be required.
• Verify all order information to ensure accuracy.
• Enter all Finished Goods orders into Sage 100 (MAS90/200) ERP system.
• Coordinate requirements with Engineering, Logistics, Production, Shipping Accounting and external customers.
• Handle and coordinate credit memos.
• Maintain customer files and records in CRM system.
• Assist with Customer Support Center overflow.
• Assist Financial Controller with daily operations as needed.
• Other financial, administrative, and clerical services as needed.
• Answer customer inquiries on any issues pertaining to sales or service.
• Perform all above duties in accordance with applicable ISO 9000 directives and company policy.
Required Knowledge Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of an Associate’s Degree
* Two -Three (3-5) years of customer service, administrative, or accounting experience.
* Must possess good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
* The candidate must be proficient in the use of Sage 100 (MAS90/200) Advanced ERP accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Solid communication, technology, organizational, and analytical skills required. Familiarity with A/R helpful, but not required.
* Ideal candidate must be computer literate, detail oriented, and able to follow instructions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.