3 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
The B/E Information Technology team strives to bring cutting-edge technology and first-class service to keep our business running efficiently.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Service Desk Admin II in our Corporate IT function, located in Winston-Salem, NC.
Reporting to the Lead – IT Service Desk, the Service Desk Admin II resolves technical problems in a call center/help desk environment. Uses expertise in customer service and technical knowledge gained from prior programming experience to resolve issues surrounding installation, usage, and training on software and/or hardware products.
* Respond to Service Desk inquiries, attempting to resolve as many requests as possible during first contact and following up on service delivery if escalation was required
* Escalate service requests to, and/or correspond with, Senior Support Center team members on non-routine problem resolutions
* Escalate service requests that cannot be resolved over the phone or via remote control to the Site Support or other relevant teams, as needed
* Track all requests for service, changes, and information in the centralized support database system (Service Desk)
* Coordinate projector, laptop, and phone purchase and installation needs.
* Maintain regular and predictable attendance
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Associate’s Degree from a two-year college or equivelant, or an equivalent combination of formal education, on-the-job training, and/or work experience
* Minimum of 2 years of work experience
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Ability to work within a team environment
* Ability to diagnose hardware and software problems with minimal supervision
* A+, Network & Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
* Experience working in a helpdesk or a PC-related environment
* HDI Service Desk Analyst certified
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.