3 months ago
The Service Sales Manager will be responsible for development and growth of aftermarket services for Textron Aviation products including maintenance, paint, interior and avionics upgrades for all Beechcraft and Cessna aircraft.
1. Develops and implements systems, procedures and techniques to ensure effective and efficient customer communications are translated into service relationships that benefit the customer and Service Center network.
2. Serves as the contact and focal point for customers within the region. Actively initiates sales dialogue between the Service Center network and potential and existing customers.
3. Encourages and coordinates requests and facilitates open dialogue prior to and during the service visit. Encourages communication and fosters personalized business relationships between customers, Service Center staff, and proposal team.
4. Develops and provides price estimates using available flat rate schedules, current parts information, service bulletins and input from qualified Service Center staff. Researches and identifies potential sales opportunities using available reports. Actively seeks and identifies cross-sell and up-sell service opportunities. Aggressively pursues sales leads provided by Textron Aviation employees and satisfied customers.
5. Uses a variety of marketing techniques to secure sales for the Service Center including site-based visits, telemarketing, and written correspondence. Utilizes and maintains customer data base.
6. Develops and implements localized marketing strategies in conjunction with Service Center Marketing team that increase customer awareness of Service Center capabilities and contribute to the financial goals and objectives of the company.
7. Follows up with customers to review expectations and ensure satisfaction after service is completed. Disseminates information to Service Center staff to strengthen service quality.
8. Makes appropriate recommendations to improve and expand services offered by the Service Center after conducting research among competitive service providers and evaluating customer needs.
9. Periodically benchmarks Service Center network against other regional service providers. Contributes to increase sales by imputing marketing ideas, plans and strategies during staff meetings.
10. Provides periodic sales reports to the Service Center General Manager as requested (e.g. sales trend analysis, projected service volume by quarter, service sales forecasts) for the use in annual budgets, staffing, and long-term planning.
11. Attends sales meetings and aviation conferences/conventions as a marketing representative for the Service Center.
12. Maintains and improves product knowledge by participating in training programs, outside seminars, reading product literature and publications. Cross trains for key management positions to increase operational knowledge and provide staffing flexibility. Assumes other supervisory duties as assigned.
13. Works concurrently with engineering to analyze installation drawings and create task sequenced work instructions used for interior refurbishment and modification projects.
13. Assists with research for external and internal parts and material cost and availability to determine procurement means to support interior refurbishment and modification projects.
14. Coordinates interior refurbishment and modification information to create planning packages.
15. Coordinates with facility to review assigned projects to ensure most economical refurbishment effort consistent with Service Center requirements, product quality expectations, and schedule adherence.
16. Travel required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bachelor's degree in business, aviation management or related discipline.
* SAP and the Microsoft suite.
* Candidate must be able to work in an autonomous self-directed environment to achieve the marketing strategies and sales control systems set forth by the company.
* Candidate must possess strong communication skills to achieve relationships with local Director's of Maintenance and brokers.
* Candidate must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time in all associated markets.
* A&P or Pilot license preferred.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: Yes, 50 % of the Time
: 07/28/2017, 8:09:18 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
3 months ago
only 8 days until close
3 months ago
only 9 days until close
2 months ago
only 9 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 7 days until close