6 months ago
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance..
The SharePoint and Project Server Administrator installs, maintains, configures, develops and supports a SharePoint/Project Server platform and associated software. This position is responsible for ensuring the integrity and usability of SharePoint and Project Server in meeting the objectives of the user community. This individual is also responsible for ensuring that the SharePoint and Project Server infrastructure is sufficient and in good operating condition to meet the needs of day-to-day issues with minimal business impact.
* Install, configure, maintain, upgrade and manage SharePoint Server and Project Server
* Patch and upgrade third-party add-ons (Nintex, Metalogix)
* Configure all service applications like Search, Metadata, UserProfile Synchronization etc.
* Create and maintain Content DB. This involves maintenance of various logging databases in SQL Server.
* Assign proper permission levels for all users of the site as well as configuring anonymous access.
* Configure timer jobs depending on business requirements.
* Configuration utilizing PowerShell
* Configuration of Business Connectivity Services (BCS) for connecting to a SQL database or a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service.
* Monitor application logs, performance, compliance and governance
* Level 2 and 3 application support
* Promote solutions to the production environment from development
* Create and maintain documentation and standard work
* Capacity planning
* Coordination of Shared Services support (DXC Server/AD/VM)
* Experience / Knowledge of SharePoint administration is required.
* Strong knowledge in supporting Windows Server environments is required.
* Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration is required.
* Understanding of the software development life cycle is required.
* Experience in administering SharePoint and Project Server environments.
* Experience with creating, configuration, monitoring, managing, and review of SharePoint application service performance, SharePoint Farm service, Site Collections, Central Administration, search, SQL Server 2008 or newer in a SharePoint environment, and User Profile Services
* Must have excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Due to projects / programs, the candidate must be a US Citizen.
* 10% or less travel may be needed for this position.
* BS/BA degree is preferred (in computer systems or computer science field is preferred) w/ 2+ years of related industry experience.
* AS/AA is required (in computer systems or computer science field is preferred)
w/ 4+ years of related industry experience.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.