The Technician II, S/M is responsible for being highly proficient in minor and intermediate aircraft repairs, modifications and service bulletins.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Highly proficient in minor and intermediate repairs, modifications and service bulletins
- Highly proficient in fabrication, cold working, flap peening and jacking/shoring aircraft.
- Highly proficient in using technical data and drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
- Insure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- All other duties as assigned.
Commitment to company values and ethics.
Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately.
Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy.
Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared.
Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities.
Strong judgment and decision making.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- GED/ HS Degree required.
- Must have a minimum of three years related experience and/or training.
- A and or P license preferred.
- Must be able to read blueprints and source references
The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidate should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment.