2 months ago
About the Company
Triumph Fabrications - Fort Worth, Inc. is a world leader in metal and composite bonding for both structural and non-structural components for the aerospace industry. With extensive machining and sheet metal capability, Triumph Fabrications - Fort Worth provides a wide range of services including sub-assembly processing and system/component integration.
We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
About the Opportunity
The company has an immediate opening for an energetic employee with experience in the chemical processing of metal for aerospace manufacturing.
Major duties of a Chemical Process Line Technician include:
* Uses various hand tools to prepare sheet metal for treatment in chemical tank process lines.
* Affixes metals of varying sizes and/or shapes to holding racks
* Visually inspects surface of treated sheet metal to ensure quality
* Trims,files, grinds, deburrs, buffs, and/or smooths surfaces.
* Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
* Must be highly detail oriented and precise, as the position requires specs to be followed with very little room for error.
* Must be proficient in the usage of hand tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, matching 401k, stock ownership plans, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, casual dress, paid company holidays, and tuition reimbursement.