7 months ago
Job Code :
Tamarac FL US 33321
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
Location: 6211 North Nob Hill Road. Tamarac. FL
ob Category: Warehouse
Status: Full Time, Employee
Education Level: HS Diploma
Shift: First Shift (Day)
Blue Aerospace is dedicated to aerospace aftermarket sustainment and support via the provision of a high level of service and partnering with both our customers – international military end users and maintainers – and our vendors – some of the premier OEMs and repair facilities worldwide..
We are are currently recruiting for the position of Warehouse Team Members. Successful candidates will have responsibility for and authority for but not limited to the following:
* Operating the warehouse in accordance with AS9120 requirements.
* Inspecting material as required during incoming receiving inspection and during outbound packaging inspection.
Job Requirements :
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Able to perform simple mathematic calculations.
* Good organizational and time management skills.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to work well within a team environment.
* Experience in a warehouse setting.
While performing the duties of this job, will be required to sit, use hands to finger, talk or hear and occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Must be able to lift and/move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance version, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Example: metal manufacturing machinery, large earth-moving equipment, forklifts, etc