about 1 year ago
Job Code :
HEICO Component Repair Group
Miami FL US 33166
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
HEICO Component Repair Group is currently looking for a Shop Apprentice for our Structures Division. If you are outgoing, a fast learner and looking for a company where there is a chance for advancement, this is the position for you. The position will be located in Miami, FL. In this position, the Painter may be required to:
* Disassemble and clean structural assemblies under close supervision
* Repair, remove or replace components; re-assembly of parts in accordance with manufactures and FAA approval data
* Must be able to work in a team environment
* Must be able to read and interpret technical data
* Must be able to read, understand, and interpret Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals, company policies, procedures and regulations
Must have excellent communication skills
This is a great position for someone who loves challenges, a chance to learn an exciting business, and looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company. HEICO Corporation offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted.
HEICO Component Repair Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will